
For Christmas and my Birthday, Todd got tickets to Phantom and paid for one night at the Venetian, where the Phantom plays most nights of the week. I have wanted to see 'Phantom of the Opera' live, since 1992 when Micheal Crawford was the phantom. Well, it was fabulous
and wonderful, and we had front row seats! That was the icing on the cake after stepping into our Luxury suite that we did not order. After the show we ate at one of the Restaurants in the Venetian. Thanks to my Sweetheart for the great present. It won't happen for a along time, we have another wedding to pay for!

2 comments:
I always thought I wanted to do 'The Phantom' live... then finally I saw the movie and my desire went away. That was good enough for me.
I am glad you got to go and have a great time.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Isn't it just amazing? I don't remember where I heard it, but I heard that Michael Crawford, himself, had glowing things to say about the Vegas production of Phantom. I saw it in LA & also here - loved it both times!
Post a Comment