This was the 4th time I have had this experience and the last time, with daughter number four. It is a fun experience doing this with the girls. I made Elliah's dress back in 2001, but we still went to the bridal store and tried on dresses. Kylee looked so darling, and we actually bought the one she had already picked out. I did not show it in full length, so as to keep the suspense alive. We don't want her fiance' Clinton by chance seeing her until the wedding day in her special dress.
Love this girl, I can't believe our baby girl is getting married, but this is just what she has always wanted to do more than anything! I am sure that Clinton knows how lucky he is!
Thought it would be cool to get a little shot of the ring. He sure surprized her with this ring and picked out exactly what she had wanted.


5 comments:
I may be doing this [Mother-Daughter] tradition again soon. Maybe even this year.
I love seeing how close you and your girls are.
Thank you for sharing.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
The perfect dress for the perfectly sweet and beautiful girl!
She is a doll!
Like I always say...you guys have one good lookin' family! :)
I am so happy for her!
Wow - another wedding for your family! Amazing! She will certainly be a beautiful bride.
Kylee looks amazing. I can't wait to see it in person, the dress and the ring. She is gorgeous. I love her so much.
Post a Comment