Looking back at the entryway of our Sweet Suite! It had two bathrooms, 3 flat screens, a fax machine and scanner, a bar, loaded with goodies. (of which we did not partake) phones in each bathroom. (did not have that one figured out) a vanity with light up makeup mirror. I just had to use that. 2 large closets and very nice furnishings
Looking into the bedroom, from the dining area.
Looking into the larger bathroom off the bedroom. Big beautiful jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower.
below is the view out one of the windows. We just kept laughing, because we paid for a regular room.


4 comments:
Very 'fancy smancy' huh?
Once my BIL got Tony .n. I a night at the JW Marriott. The place was huge! Fancy! (Maybe a little too fancy) However I did enjoy the rain shower and the jetted tub. This room suite looks awesome.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Lucky you to even just get away somewhere. Glad you had a great time. Now on to the wedding...
WOW! That room looks amazing! And how cool that you just paid for a regular room. I'm so glad you guys finally got to do something fun like this, it looks like you had a great time!
That room is gorgeous! Too bad you couldn't have stayed a week!
Post a Comment