My son's Ted birthday was always the same time as the fair... the 14th of April. I figured Ty's is close to that. (was it the 12th?) Anyway... Happy Birthday Ty. 16 is a great age. happy dating! ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Yes! Happy Birthday Ty. Where has all the time gone? It can't be eight years since I taught you in Primary. You are my hero! Alway be the fine young man you are today. I know you will be.
Todd and I have been married for 33 wonderful years. We are known as Grammy and Pa Pa to all the grandchildren. We love our 8 children, 7 spouses, 18 grandchildren so much and this blog is dedicated to our family and what's happening with all of them! Also check out my other blog. This is my creative side. "Something Special" Click on it from the picture at the top which says 'My creative vintage blog! Or you can visit my paper crafting blog to see layouts I might get around to doing of the family members.
3 comments:
My son's Ted birthday was always the same time as the fair...
the 14th of April. I figured Ty's is close to that.
(was it the 12th?)
Anyway...
Happy Birthday Ty. 16 is a great age. happy dating!
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY"..sweet 16 and never been kissed..right TY?? Michele..he is so cute! Better watch those very forward girls!!
Yes! Happy Birthday Ty. Where has all the time gone? It can't be eight years since I taught you in Primary. You are my hero!
Alway be the fine young man you are today. I know you will be.
Post a Comment