

Kylee and her fiance Clinton got all of their engagements done last weekend. Don't know which picture or pictures they are picking out for their announcements. Kylee is in charge of getting that done. I am posting two of my favorites out of all that Tara took. Let me just say once again, how great of a photographer I have in my daughter. Way to go Clinton, Kylee, and Tara!

6 comments:
They are such a darling couple.
There is something about two people in love at the beginning of forever that warms my heart.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Rooooot Roooooo!
They look spectacular!
What an exciting time of life!
How are you holdin' up? If there is anything I can do to lessen your load...don't hesitate to give me a ringy dingy!
Love you loads!
The top one looks like you Michele!!
Hi Michele! Thanks for finding my blog - of course, I remember you!! I live in Layton UT while my husband finishes up pharmacy school. Hopefully after that we will be back in Arizona (Mesa). I can't believe it has been so long and almost all your kids are married! It doesn't look like you have aged a bit, so I am wondering how your kids all did! :) Your family is beautiful as well! Good luck with the wedding coming up!
Tara did such a great job on the pictures. Kylee and Clinton make the perfect couple though, I thought all of their pictures turned out SO great! I am so happy for them, and we can't wait to have Clinton as a part of the family!!
II LOVE ALL OF THE PIX'S OF THESE KIDS...HER RED SHOES UNDER THAT DRESS ARE SO CUTE! SHE DESERVES EVERY HAPPINESS!
Post a Comment