On Tuesday April 7th, my good friend Camille Leavitt and (Mother-in-law to Tara), and I judged the scrapbooking and other things in the Fine arts building at the Clark County Fair. We do this every year. This year we had a lot more scrapbooking entered and it took a lot longer to get the judging done. We always have fun doing this together. We even got some ideas that we want to try.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sounds like fun! I miss living in a small town and having a fair...That was a big part of life in Midway...
I think it is extra special that two MIL's get along so well. But then again...
take two wonderful women and what do expect would happen.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
I'm so glad little Afton is getting better, that was so scary!! She's so cute..Shane was in the hospitol like that when he was 2, they never did find out what it was but he slowly responded to the med.'s. You look very pretty in your fair jud. picture..I jug.'d a pet show& a talent show once or twice..both very hard! Take care.
p.s. You are such a cutie!
Oh yay for you guys. Those are great photos of both of you. It's fun to see you guys together. I bet Trent will love to see these. Love you guys.
Did you judge photography? I have a cousin who entered some of her photography & she also won a ribbon for a baby girl dress that she crocheted. Sound familiar?
Post a Comment