Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fair week!





Well the Fair has come and gone again. I managed the Midway stage once again, with scheduling of participants back in Jan. and Feb. It can be a grueling 4 day experience. This year Saturday was particularly hard, because it rained all day and the stage roof leaked, so there was flooding in back of the curtain, and all over the backstage. Too many kids, and pageant entrants trying to keep dry and no way to clean it up. we managed to get through it. I enlisted the help of one of my friends this year, so I did not have to be there every second. (Julie Masters) thanks so much to her for all her help! Here are some pictures of the fair and some of my family members who came for the fair. Breya was called up on stage to help the Curly Blond Haired Magician. Jacob and Kelli came also! We had fun watching some other performances on the big plaza stage too!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I wondered if you were doing that again. Good to hear you survived the rain. I thought about what would happen to the fair if it rained. I guess the answer is...
everything and everybody gets WET!
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

LaRae said...

Yay for Julie! Something tells me you are going to be ready for a bit of a break in less than a month now!