Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I have been trying to post this one over and over. Little Caleb has the most charming little personality. I recently spent some time with Isaac, Tiffany and Caleb in Cedar City. It was
so fun for me to see Caleb with some of the same little charming antics as Isaac had when he was
the same age. Caleb loves this silky little half slip that he sleeps with, and when Isaac was this age he had to sleep with one of my silky nightgowns. I have tried and tried to post a cute video of his charm, but have failed at least 3 times. I think it is my computer. I have given up this time and will just post these pictures instead! NOTE: Okay, I finally got this video to post thanks to Tiffany and her excellent computer skills. Each time she comes, she sets me up with something new and teaches me lots.

5 comments:
I knew you would get it done...
please tell Dr. Todd that Lena passed away early this morning.
Thanks.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
They just left here..and I miss them already! Caleb is SOOOOO into bikes, we sat forever looking at motorcycles! He is so intense about it..I've never seen anything like it! He is awesome!
Caleb is quite the little ham, we love him so much. These pictures are so cute. Sorry you couldn't get the video to post!
Congratulations to Kylee!! Weddings are so fun!
What a cute video of him. I am glad you finally got it to work. Wahoo!!
Post a Comment