Our darling nice nice Gondoleer, sang to us a beautiful Italian song, but the best part is that she actually was from Italy. Her name was Pia
One of the other Gondoleers, bringing in one of the gondolas
The beautiful canal shops. This may be the closest I ever get to Italy. There is one place I would love to travel to, if I could go
anywhere on earth it would be to Italy!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I have seen this...
but never taken a ride.
It looks very romantic.
My sister Lisa went on her mission to Italy... My other sister Debbie went to Germany... I have never been outside of the US & Canada.
But I don't really feel like I am a traveler either.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Looks like you two had alot of fun! We need a get-a-way! We saw Phantom in calif. loved it but got into a huge earth quake that same weekend there!!! Hope all is well...
my niece, Mari, use to do that. I had my friend Laurie from Milwaukee in town and we went on Mari's gondola ride. It was so fun. Mari made a great Italian looking singer, with her dark brown hair and beautiful voice!
Looking back, I didn't feel the romance though. I think i was with the wrong someone someone, if you know what i mean.
Italy of Vegas I'm sure it was a nice treat!
I'm with you, Italy is on the top of my list too. Who knows when or if though.
s looks like you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment