Sunday, December 27, 2009

There is THREE!

It was sure fun to have almost all of the Askeroth kids home for the holidays.
But this just floored me. Espescially when all three of the pregnant ones would come in the kitchen
and announce that they needed to eat, and eat now! They would need to eat constantly and want
some unusual things at unusual times. It hit me when we took these pictures, and when Kendra said,
"Mom we are pregnant and we need to eat now!"

Kendra at 25 weeks. Kylee at 16 weeks and Tara at 10 weeks. I love it and boy will we all be busy in the spring, and summer.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

ShEiLa said...

That is something I will never see at my house... 3 girls prego at once. That is amazing actually.
They all look so cute.

ToOdLeS.

Emily said...

They are adorable...and those babies will be too...obviously.

Tiffany said...

I love these pictures! How fun that the three of them are all pregnant together. Can't wait to know what Tara and Kylee are having!

Anonymous said...

that is SO cute! i didn't know they were all pregnant! those babies will all be best friends!

. said...

wouldn't it be "There is SIX"? And what about the twin factor. It could be "There is EIGHT". Regardless of the math, that is AWESOME.

Kylee Michele said...

yeah i love this.... and i agree with tiffany, i can't wait to find out what tara and i are having!!

Kimmy said...

What cute tummies! It is going to be so fun as the babies grow to have cousins so close in age. I loved all your Christmas photos, you have such a wonderful family. I especially love the photo of the old barn on your header:) What a shot!

Susan Giles said...

I loved peeking in at your family's Christmas! I love and miss you! Your 3 expecting girls look so cute!! What a fun year this will be for you all! LUCKY!! loveya! Suzie

Unknown said...

So fun...love your sweet girls! Maybe someday I will experience this with mine, it's very possible since there ARE five of them, ha! Sure look forward to grand-parenthood...