Sunday, December 27, 2009

Scenes from Christmas

This was part of our Christmas morning Breakfast.
It was an orange/cranberry pull apart bread with orange frosting. Very festive and we served bacon and scrambled
eggs, Hot Chocolate and orange juice.
It was a very busy place on Christmas Eve.
Some of the gifts were opened for the family who had to leave that night. We had a wonderful dinner
some entertainment, and then gift exchanging. It was a great night.
Caleb and Evelyn were very entertaining as well as many other
family members.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pull apart looks yummy! Yes, I saw Caleb's dance...what a kid! Can't wait to see what he will do! :D

Emily said...

That pull apart bread looks HEAVENLY!

You are such an amazing hostess...you really should win a major award, or something!!

Tiffany said...

I'm sad that I missed out on that pull apart bread. YUM! (Not that I could have eaten it that morning anyway.) I'll have to get the recipe for that one! Thanks for a wonderful Christmas eve!

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...

hey michele ur pull apart bread looks devine. glad u had a wonderful christmas with ur family. i am moving to logan utah who know i might be neighbors with kendra lol that well be cool at least i well know one person there.

Unknown said...

Looks so fun! I want the recipie for the pull apart bread!