Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter has come!

Well, this is about as close to winter as we get. It is always fun to see the Mormon Mountain with a dusting of snow when the clouds clear away. It is quite windy still and pretty nippy out there. But this is what we get for winter time. We had much needed rain yesterday. And my favorite day is always a cloudy cold rainy day in Southern Nevada. Not because I like gloomy days, I just like the cozy ones. The ones that you just have to stay home, bake something and sit down with a nice cup of herbal tea.
Yep, it is cool and crisp here today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty..the top photo looks like a painting!!! Enjoy this season:D

ShEiLa said...

I was going to head out and take photos of the snow dusted on the mountains... but you did it.

ToOdLeS.

Maile said...

Too bad it didn't get closer then the mountains!

Annie Leavitt said...

i love the picture from your rice. i can just smell the cool crisp (not freezing) air : )