Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Check it all out!
Hey family and friends. There are many new posts on this blog. Check out our great weekend. (at least 4 new posts) We are so glad to be where there is warmer weather and although we loved visiting the snow and seeing how pretty it was, we are so happy to have made it back home. We drove on many snowy roads, (scary) to last us for a long time. We called it white knuckle driving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a big weekend..sounds like fun. Congratulations to Kendra..and for doing it while she felt sick! Cute grand daughters too. Temple square is awesome, I think I read somewhere that they start in April to put the lights on everything! Glad you made it with all the driving in the snow..it has threatened to snow here, but then the sun comes out and it's over! Have a wonderful Christmas..I can't believe it's here!!!
Driving in the show is the worst!
Post a Comment