Sunday, December 27, 2009

Appreciation Luncheon

On December 15th, I decided that rather than give a gift in appreciation to my Counselors and teachers in Relief Society, I would like to give them a really nice luncheon at my home, and treat them to some very tasty recipes I got from my most recent Fairview trip. I told them to come and enjoy and bring only themselves. Top Photo is my good friend and 1st counselor Julie Masters.
The Table looked lovely and I even did placecards.
I served. . . Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Spinach, bacon and Strawberry Salad/raspberry vinagrette (sp)
Homemade rolls
Apple Carmel Cake
Our Three very wonderful teachers for Sunday Lessons. We love and appreciate them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

That seems like a great idea Michele. I am sure they all enjoyed being appreciated.

ToOdLeS.

Unknown said...

I love that idea...my visiting teachers did it for us this year. I think I'll do that for mine next year!