She was enjoying the big grassy area and her new dolly she got from Santa.
I love the way her colorful clothes contrast with the subtle background. Winter in Logandale
is quite mild. We never have snow, but we have some cold. I wish I could think of something profound to say about these pictures, like some of the other amazing bloggers I know. I am not very creative when it comes to expressing myself on my blog. I just tell it like it is. I do want
to say how blessed I am. I also want to say that I am so looking forward to this new year. There is so much I want to accomplish. Happy New Year to all my family and friends.


6 comments:
YOU HAVE A GOOD EYE..GREAT PICTURES! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY, I'VE BEEN AROUND YOU AND YOU ARE A TALKER..THATS A GOOD THING! :D
I think letting the photos speak for themselves is enough.
If there is a story to tell other than what the photo tells or something funny that goes with it go ahead and write it, otherwise photos can tell a story all by themselves.
ToOdLeS.
ps: I think I have seen that old barn at the top of your blog... about an hour or so out of Logan??? Maybe not but it sure looks like it.
Happy New Year to you too! That Evelyn is quite a cutie and I love her outfit!
ahh these are adorable mom. I am so glad you whipped out your camera. I just love my little girl. Great job and your an awesome Grammy.
ahh i love evelyn! she is hilareous, never just sits down to rest, she is always going going going, i love that little girl!!!
Post a Comment