Monday, January 25, 2010
Showing off!
Carys, Afton, and Cameron show Grammy
their Creativity with my Scrap Paper!
I think they did such a good job. It is amazing
how you can entertain kids with paper,
cutouts and a glue stick of their own.
Notice their bracelets. We strung beads as well
and they loved doing that. All in all it was a very
creative weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Those girls are getting sooo big. ah cute I bet they love being creative with Grammy
Ohhhhh...
so sweet.
What a great thing to do with all of Grammy's girls.
Have you been able to stop smiling Michele? I know I would have a hard time wiping the smile off my face.
ToOdLeS.
LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING GRANDMA FUN...THE BEST OF TIMES! :D
Man! You gave me a scare! When I saw your title on my update list I thought it said, "Signing off." (Yes, I'm tired.) I thought you were giving up your blog, and I was SAD. Glad I was mistaken. Cute, cute girls!
Them children gettin' reddy for the Valemtime's Day.
You are just the perfect Grammy for little girls! Looks like a very fun time!
They had a lot of fun...especially Cam. Get her in a room with lots of decorative paper and stuff and she'd be your best friend forever!
Post a Comment