Thursday, January 28, 2010

Skin like that!

As I was editing the photos of my granddaughters who were visiting last week. I thought to myself, how not only how adorable they are, but how beautiful their skin was. I had also stayed with Elliah and her family over night two weekends ago. and got to sleep with Breya, who is seven and has the softest facial skin I have felt. Did I ever have skin like that? Probably, but how come we can't keep our gorgeous skin we are born with. I think we abuse it for one thing, or our genes affect it when we get to be teenagers. But I was always taught to believe that bad skin was for teenagers. I am in my early fifties and still have acne! Since the teenage years, it has never left me. Go figure!
Anyway, love all these granddaughters and their personalities and their beautiful skin so much and am so thankful for them in my life.
p.s. that mark on Carys' chin was from her faceplant into the coffee table, at our house!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ella has the most amazingly soft skin, I just love to rub her back and tummy. My skin definitely still has issues too!

ShEiLa said...

It makes you long for the soft skin days doesn't it. I am sure I have soft skin somewhere... but not like theirs and not like what it used to be.

ToOdLeS.

ps. ouch to the faceplant.

Linda said...

I just LOVE little kid skin too. We have a little boy in our ward whose skin looks like porcelain. And my granddaughters have gorgeous, soft skin also.