Todd and I were able to steel away to Zion for the weekend. After the wedding and many church responsibilities for both of us, we just needed a couple of days of hiking and sightseeing in Zion, one of our favorite places on earth. We had the most excellent day for hiking and found a great place where there weren't any other people, off the beaten path. We did quite the vertical climb without rock climbing per say and really were amazed at high high we got. In the bottom picture of this post, it shows the road down below where our car was parked. I love the pictures I took!
I guess now that you two went... I have to tell Tony that it is time for us to go again. He could really use a break from here. Even though when Yvette was down from USU on Sprink Break they did take a day fishing just those two.
Todd and I have been married for 33 wonderful years. We are known as Grammy and Pa Pa to all the grandchildren. We love our 8 children, 7 spouses, 18 grandchildren so much and this blog is dedicated to our family and what's happening with all of them! Also check out my other blog. This is my creative side. "Something Special" Click on it from the picture at the top which says 'My creative vintage blog! Or you can visit my paper crafting blog to see layouts I might get around to doing of the family members.
3 comments:
I guess now that you two went...
I have to tell Tony that it is time for us to go again.
He could really use a break from here. Even though when Yvette was down from USU on Sprink Break they did take a day fishing just those two.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Wow, your pics are beautiful. It makes me want to go to Zion too. Maybe I can talk Kevin into it.
Glad to see you kids having some fun. Maybe Suzanne can talk me into going there.
Post a Comment