Here is a picture
of my good friend Tracy Rodgers and I
having lunch together on
March 12 in Celebrations of
our birthdays, just 1 day apart
on February 12th and 13th.
We finally got together in March and it is something
we have talked about doing for years
We had a blast and I am sure we will make this
a tradition. Thanks Tracy, for such a great time.
You are the best!
of my good friend Tracy Rodgers and I
having lunch together on
March 12 in Celebrations of
our birthdays, just 1 day apart
on February 12th and 13th.
We finally got together in March and it is something
we have talked about doing for years
We had a blast and I am sure we will make this
a tradition. Thanks Tracy, for such a great time.
You are the best!


2 comments:
lucky ladies.
good for you.
girlfriends lunches are fun.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Thank you again Michele. I laughed and smiled until my cheeks hurt. You are such an amazing friend. Thanks for being such a great kindred spirit.
Love you. Tracy
Post a Comment