Monday, March 2, 2009
The building of a wedding cake!
I was calling this cake a "monet" because it looked so good if you stood away from it. As you got closer you could see the imperfections. I was sure it was'nt a very good job. I guess I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. Both my friends that helped me with the cake somewhat talked me into not doing it over. I am sure glad I didn't worry about every little imperfection, because it looked great at the reception and everyone thought so. Thanks to Audrey and Julie for giving me help and encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Michele
is there anything you can't do?
Have you taken classes.
Michajah Ted's girlfriend makes some beautiful cakes. She has done one wedding cake. You probably have natural talent.
Its nice to have friends to help.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
wait - you do wedding cakes too? Michele - you're amazing & the cake is amazing, too. I can't even imagine why you would do it over!
mom you did such an amazing job on the cake, decorations and throwing the reception all together. I really don't think there is anything you can't do. I hope to be more like you one day.
Dear Michele;
I am truly inspired and amazed at everything you accomplish. You are such a wonderful example of shared talent and beauty.
Love and friendship;
Tracy
Post a Comment