Our sweet baby Evelyn is growing up. She just turned 10 months on Saturday.
Tara and Evelyn stayed with us last week for a few days before Daddy arrived
to welcome home his younger brother Taylor home from his mission. Evelyn's
favorite pastime at Grammy's house was pulling out all the paper scraps in her scrapbook room. I could not resist some pictures of Evelyn's paper trail!

3 comments:
Kids love paper...
books
magazines
scraps
doesn't matter.
I had to limit Maddy to a Best Friends magazine with animals or else she would destroy all of my favorites... I couldn't let that happen.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Oh mom I love that you posted these, they are great photos. She was so funny with your paper. I really need to get me a bin full of scraps for her. Thanks again for letting us stay with you.
She's grown so much since Sunday dinner in Fairview! What a cutie she is.
Post a Comment