Monday, March 2, 2009

A few of the faces that were there


Kelli's siblings and in-lawsAdd Image








Kylee and her friend Clinton Dowse




Elliah and son Nolan

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Michele

Its good to see that you are among the living.

I am glad you kept breathing and that it is all done. The hard part with this wedding stuff is worry and anticipation... and wanting it all to be perfect.

Whew! Right?

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Anonymous said...

Looks like it all turned out just perfect..I know that it is so much work, but when it's all over, it's kind of sad. Guess you'll have a couple of weddings to go yet, gee, look at all the great experience you're getting! You might have to go into the business! Looking forward to more pictures!

Tiffany said...

Great job on the reception! It all looked beautiful...I really think you should make some money off your wedding cake talent! I wish we could have been there. Hopefully we can make it down sooner than later!