Here is a picture of the centerpieces at Jacob's reception. I did not get these posted, because the picasa I was posting from would not load it on. I seem to be having trouble loading pictures lately on this blog. Anyway, I am putting this picture on for anyone who might be interested. Note: These were clear vases with water colored with brown food coloring. The lacy squares were cut with my new cricut expression diecutting machine.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
The centerpiece
Here is a picture of the centerpieces at Jacob's reception. I did not get these posted, because the picasa I was posting from would not load it on. I seem to be having trouble loading pictures lately on this blog. Anyway, I am putting this picture on for anyone who might be interested. Note: These were clear vases with water colored with brown food coloring. The lacy squares were cut with my new cricut expression diecutting machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
very pretty Michele.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
I love the "brown water" idea. Very clever... and beautiful.
It all looked so elegant and beautiful. You are so creative!
Post a Comment