This is the 2nd great thing we found out about on March 30th! Kylee is engaged! It happened late Monday night. We are thrilled for her. She has found a very great guy. The thing is, we will have seven of our eight children married. How is that possible. We are not sure exactly when they all grew up. Congratulations to Kylee. We are so happy for you and Clinton, but Mom's head is swimming! This is the only picture I have of Kylee's fiance' and it is not to flattering of Ty. I am sure there will be lots more great pictures of all of them to come. They will be getting married June 13th in the St. George Temple.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Also March 30th
This is the 2nd great thing we found out about on March 30th! Kylee is engaged! It happened late Monday night. We are thrilled for her. She has found a very great guy. The thing is, we will have seven of our eight children married. How is that possible. We are not sure exactly when they all grew up. Congratulations to Kylee. We are so happy for you and Clinton, but Mom's head is swimming! This is the only picture I have of Kylee's fiance' and it is not to flattering of Ty. I am sure there will be lots more great pictures of all of them to come. They will be getting married June 13th in the St. George Temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ok.
but i don't get it.
am i supposed to?
toodles. sheila
Yippee Ki Aye! How wonderful for her and him!
I'll bring you over an oxygen tank with handy tubes for your nose...you may need it.
Congrats!!
This is GREAT News... I was wondering at church seeing them together in GD and thinking to myself that this would/should happen soon!
--Shirley
Post a Comment