Monday, March 23, 2009

The great Zion National park

We stayed in Springdale, and even got in on a St. Patrick's Day
Celebration. (A bonus, since I am Irish)There was a little parade,
and even a bagpipe. Saturday it was sunny and beautiful and
Sunday it was cold and cloudy, but it was all great!


The waterfall is one
of my favorite pictures
of the trip. It is back at
the Temple of Siniwava.

Our niece Kiza was
married at the Temple of
Siniwava by a Justice of the
Peace in 2005, and that
was the last time we were here.

The bottom picture is of course
the Great White Throne.




This is where we stayed and
it blends in so well with the
surrounding area. We
recommend this place to all.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Beautiful photos Michele.

Yep.
I was on the computer when you posted the first... then left to take care of other things... then I got a call requesting info that I had to look up online... and I ended up here again.

You have been a busy-blogger today.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. Tony & I are both seeing Dr. Todd in the morning. Our age is really showing. Ü

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful place, I had a nephew who also got married there! Your pictures are really nice.

Linda said...

It's all so beautiful. We've stayed at the ZPI too and loved it!