Saturday, August 8, 2009

Do you recognize these houses?

I thought it would be fun to show these homes, and see if any of you family or friends out there might
know where these homes are and what they are from. It will be fun to see
who gets it right first. Try to name who's houses they are.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

well Michele
I do not have a clue.

ToOdLeS.

ps. day 3 no headache. Ü

Tiffany said...

I know the first one is the Dynamite household. :) But I'm not sure about the second one...Pedro's house???

Emily said...

Hooray....that is soooo funny!

You are the best!

Susan Giles said...

Hi Michele, it was fun seeing pics of your trip, but I have to tell you...my favorite part was your visit to me!!! I loved seeing you! The time just went too fast! Let's do it again ;-)