Saturday, August 8, 2009

I spy an animal

Ty and I had a great time seeing many kinds of animals.
In Logan, we visited a small Zoo, with Sterling and Kendra, and also visited the Wheeler
farms, with Isaac, Tiffany and Caleb, where every kind of farm animal was there. Here are some of the pictures of some of the animals.
Here is my list of what I can remember that we saw.
Elk
spider monkeys
bald eagles
Wallabes
python
albino porcupine
geese
canadian geese
ducks of all kinds
a big rat
many mice
pheasants
coyotes
bobcats
pigs
sheep
cows
deer
chickens
many different birds
from many different countries




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Yvette has been to the small Logan Zoo... but Tony and I still need to do that. When we go up in a couple weeks... I wonder if we will have time.

I enjoy visiting zoos and if you have young kids around the conversation can be quite hilarious.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I used to take my little kids to that zoo all the time when I lived up there..Willow Park ..loved it!

Trent & Tara said...

OOh this zoo looks fun. We will have to go there sometime. That is cool you got to see all the famous places in Idaho too!