Water runs through both sides, so you have to stay in the middle. you have a headlight on your bike, but it takes some degree of skill to get through this long tunnel even with a headlight. I couldn't wait to get through it the first time. After biking 15 miles, you are shuttled back up to the other end of this same tunnel and must bike back through it to get to your car. I kept thinking of so many lifes analogies when I was in this tunnel. There are several other tunnels that you have to ride through on the trail.
There are probably about 7 tunnels and around 7 or 8 trestle bridges. They are all very high up but so beautiful. This one in the picture is one that we rode across later on. It was just so beautiful here, I did not want it to end. We decided it was one of our very best dates.


3 comments:
Ok this whole Hiawatha experience is making me jealous... that is what you set out to do with the post... right Michele? ;)
ToOdLeS.
You guys are AMAZING! What a fun trip.
Love all your new posts!
Dad is the bomb.
Post a Comment