Tuesday, August 11, 2009

visiting Logan!


Kendra on the bridge over the Logan River.












Kendra and Sterling showed us all around
the USU campus and we even went to get
the famous Aggie Blue mint ice cream.











Me in the back of a canoe on Bear Lake. it was
sure nice there. The perfect Temperature.











Ty enjoyed swimming in the lake, as the water was so clean.
This lake is a natural lake, not man made, on the Utah, Idaho border, and my first visit here.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I LOVE Logan!!!
WE will be headed there on the
21st of this month. I have visited several times since Yvette chose USU for her education. It is a beautiful spot.

ToOdLeS.

ps. I bet it was fun visiting Kendra and her hubby. fun.fun.fun!

Kiza said...

wait a second... who is expecting?!?!

Anonymous said...

Loved all your pic's...been to Bear Lake a zillion times as i lived in Weston,Id. and Logan. The pic of the wheeler house looks like a haunted house! (I think Tiff may be going to have the baby...any minute!)

Super Coopers said...

We saw Bear Lake from the car a few years ago. I had no idea it wasn't man made out. What a fun trip you had.
Thanks for the kind words on my blog. Mendis loves Todd so you better lay low or take another trip somewhere while they reorganize and organize the stake, hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your trip.

Anonymous said...

I have never been to Bear Lake but have heard that it is so pretty!!! Looks like you had fun! I miss ken! I am so excited for them!!!! Love you and miss you!