Tara took these two top pictures of Ella in her very first photo shoot at 5 days old. These two are my favorites. Tara you are amazing and boy don't Isaac and Tiffany do good work! She is so adorable.
I was able to stay for a few days, and this picture was taken just before I left. I had a hard time fighting back the tears.
It was hard to leave this precious baby girl and my charming grandson Caleb.
I could not resist this wonderful photo opt. Isaac works so hard at the academy during the day. He was just so exhausted.
Baby Ella, looks like a picture out of a storybook.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Absolutely precious!
Thank you Michele for sharing the photos of your new wee grand-daughter. Miss Ella is sweet.
Tara has done an awesome photography job as always.
ToOdLeS.
ps. I bet it is harder to leave the further away they live.
Darling picture of Isaac and baby girl. It's so hard to leave...
I loved all your pictures, but the Caleb and Ella pic's are the best!!! Can you believe we get to share such love with these two little ones?! I'd say they, and we, are very blessed! :D
That picture of Isaac and Ella is SO precious, I love it so much! She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger!
She is an angel!
Hooray for their adorable little family...and hooray for Tara and her wonderful photos!
So cute.
Post a Comment