Our early morning hike was really fun. We took the dog with us, meaning Ty, Myself, Jacob and Kelli. Walking along the top, see the green valley below. This is our destination. . .to the top Mohawk mountain. We have done this hike many times, and when we get on the actual trail, we find markers from Isaac, Jacob and Ty from years ago. Toby went along and when I sat on the edge of the peak, Toby was wiggin out and was trying to get me from the edge. I kept telling the kids to call him back so I could get up. I'm so glad he likes me and wants to protect me so much, but I was afraid he was going to fall off!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Early Morning hike!
Our early morning hike was really fun. We took the dog with us, meaning Ty, Myself, Jacob and Kelli. Walking along the top, see the green valley below. This is our destination. . .to the top Mohawk mountain. We have done this hike many times, and when we get on the actual trail, we find markers from Isaac, Jacob and Ty from years ago. Toby went along and when I sat on the edge of the peak, Toby was wiggin out and was trying to get me from the edge. I kept telling the kids to call him back so I could get up. I'm so glad he likes me and wants to protect me so much, but I was afraid he was going to fall off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your buns should be in great shape...just in time for school to start! Way to go...
We ought to get your hike/bike treks and my hike/walks together one day! (Once I walked right into a moose, my dog Buck came right to my side and pushed me forward while i was almost to pee my pants!!!)
You have to go early in Nevada in July... otherwise its bad news and no fun at all.
ToOdLeS.
I found your blog again! I like that you have a dog, I love our dog!
So I am in YW now as a beehive adviser, it's fun but kind of hard! If you have any advice I would love it!
Can't believe Kylee is married! Her wedding pictures are amazing!
You are wonder woman...I mean it...you are.
And I like you.
A lot.
:)
That hike is surprisingly harder than it looks, however Josh & I didn't take the trail (not the best idea!). Looks like you guys had fun :)
Wow. I can't believe I'm in a family that can do this! I can't hike worth beans. What an amazing view.
Post a Comment