Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Layouts

The reason for posting these here on this blog is simple. From Picasa they automatically went into my personal blog instead of my creative 'something special blog.' I will put them in there as well and even some more. After the wedding I have had a chance, on some of those really hot and you are stuck inside all day times, or opportunity to catch up on layouts that I already started or layouts I was working on for the Memory Makers Magazine Masters contest, which will not be happening now because the Magazine is shutting down. This is Magazine which I was published with, so I am kind of sad about it. "Paradise Life". . . was done for the 'My life is' layout that the contest was asking for,
I would not have done this layout for myself, but I guess it is a little bit like letting my posterity know more about me.
This one is called "Carys and the Talent Sprouts" her performance recital with her pre-school
her personality is just to cute and these pictures describe it perfectly.
"Afton and the Labyrinth" This picture and the two following on the next layout are to me really
great from my daughter in law, Courtney Askeroth She does a very good job with this affect.

"It's a big big big world out there"
I love scrapbooking and always will!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what it is that makes a person love scrapbooking? Whatever it is, I certainly didn't get it! I like to look at it, I admire you for it, I wish I had it...but I don't have one bit of desire to do it...I know, I'm weird! It's all very beautiful, and you are really good at it :D

Trent & Tara said...

Ohh I love it. You make me ache to scrapbook all the photos I have of Evelyn. I really don't think you can do a bad page. AMAZING. Miss you tons.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

You never cease to amaze me! You have such a special, unique and beautiful talent!

Linda said...

Wow. I PORED over enlarged pictures of your pages. Now I just want to go scrapbook! (I hope there is hidden journaling somewhere on that page about Carys. I want to know about the "Talent Sprouts!" Too cute...)

Linda said...

PS-I'm so sad that "Memory Makers" is shutting down. First, "Simple Scrapbooks" now MM. Of course, I AM one who had to cancel all my subscriptions this year for financial reasons. I guess I'm not the only one...

ShEiLa said...

I so wish I was you when it came to the knack for scrapbooking.

ToOdLeS.

Super Coopers said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous.I am so bad at time management right now I just can't seem to get to it myself but I can appreciate how much time and talent these beautiful layouts take. I too am in mourning over both magazines biting the dust. I was a huge simple scrapbooks fan especially. Keep up the good work. I am hoping it will inspire me to get back at it!