Thursday, September 11, 2008

new favorites

Could she be any cuter?
She is such an exceptional person
This one would be clearer if I did'nt steel it off of my son's blog, but wow, what a cute kid!
Tara took this great picture of daughter and daddy!
Ty is becoming such a wonderful teenager. We love having him around!

Well just posting some new favorite photos from my gallery of family members. I know I am a typical grandma and mom. But these pictures ore just to good to not be shared!

5 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

cute pics mom!! Who took all of those? ha ha. You had very nice things to say about all of them. miss you and Evelyn says hello.

ShEiLa said...

lOve youR new favoRiteS.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLA

Emily said...

These pictures are fabulous! It must be wonderful to have your own personal photographer. She is sooo good! And your kids are all so blasted good looking!!:)

I think you are wonderful!!

Court said...

Absolutely! stop on by :) FYI, Cam gets out of school at 3:30

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Ty. He looks so grown-up, yet still my little Ty.