

The other day I got a letter from my little Breya. She is in Kindergarten and was suppose to write a letter to a relative and send it in the mail. Elliah wrote it down while Breya dictated it to her. I will cherish it. Then she called yesterday to see if I got it. Answering the phone and having a grandchild on the other end is so special to me. Breya told me that she is sending me something else. I think she is getting into this mail thing. In her letter she asked me if I would come to her school and visit so she could show me something. How could I refuse. I will be visiting soon.
I can't believe I have arrived at the point that I have two grandchildren in school and that they are asking me to visit. I always thought that was for old people, on grandparents day, and now here I am. She writes in her letter: I love you too much than anything! Do you like flowers? Because, I do. You're my favorite Grammy and I love you a whole whole lot. And I just love to spend time with you when I visit at your house. Love Breya

2 comments:
Michele
I love getting 'snail mail' aka old fashioned pen & paper letters.
I started in the beginning of Jan. with my Primary Class (all girls) and they are hooked on getting mail. I try to mail something every week, esp. if they miss a week.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLA
Hey mom thanks for adding a comment to my blog. I really liked it. ya the big brown eyes do run in the family. Well, i am glad you made it home safely and i really love your new photo on the side of your blog with Evelyn.
Post a Comment