Monday, September 8, 2008

1st Birthday for Caleb

Breya on the slide at playground at Caleb's birthday with instant friend Erika
Caleb's cousin baby Evelyn and Grammy
Caleb's pal (uncle) Ty. Ty kind of likes him too!

Handsome Cousin Nolan out at the playground. Love that puzzled look!


We traveled to Cedar City on Sept. 7 for our handsome grandson's B-day party. He is getting so grown up, although he looks to short to walk and his little feet are so small. He gets around perfectly. Here are some pictures of Caleb eating his birthday cake, and also some other family members at the party. He really went after it in a major way and we were all laughing so much at him enjoying his cake and not minding anything else that was going on around him. He just kept nodding yes, when asked if 'that was good?' What a Cutie!

The day before the party, I had a garage sale, that I worked on for a few weeks. I told myself that if I sold all the other cameras I had, (3 to be exact) I would go and buy myself a new digital camera and get a good one. Well I did sell all of them and a lot of other junk laying around here too. Tara was down visiting Logandale, and I asked her if she would go with me to help me pick out a good camera. She was so helpful, and I don't think I could of done it without her. I ended up getting a new Canon power shot with lots and lots of great features. It sure came in handy the next day when we were at Caleb's party.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That grandson of yours is so blasted adorable!! I could just squeeze him!! I am glad you got a new camera! And by the looks of things (traffic on Rice) your garage sale was a huge success! :)

Hope everything is going great for you and yours!

Love, Emily

Trent & Tara said...

the photos from your camera are really good. I am so glad i got to help you pick a great one. I love that one of you and Evelyn.

Tiffany said...

Awesome pictures! That top one of Breya is the cutest picture ever! Thank you for coming to Caleb's birthday party, it was so nice of you guys to drive all this way for it. Caleb loves his little "see n' say" toy you gave him by the way- he has been playing with it ALL day today!

Linda said...

I love, love, love those cheeks on Evelyn! And could the birthday cake be any messier?? That was great!