time Ella was born in August. She is holding
Ella on the day of her baby blessing, and she
will be due around the end of March. Kylee
found out she is going to have a baby too, and
she is due the first part of June. Kendra is
getting past the sickies, and Kylee is just be-
ginning! I am so thrilled for both of them, and
this will make numbers 9 and 10 grandchildren
for us. WOO HOO!


6 comments:
Fantastic news!!!
Two more grand-babies... how much fun are you going to have Grammy.
ToOdLeS.
YAY for babies!! That is so exciting for Kendra and Kylee!!
Your Fall decorations are so pretty! I think we've all been "in the mood"..cooking and baking.
The girls...thats what it's all about huh? Family..babies..grandchildren...joy!
Congratulations grammy!
Come say hi :D
What a cute picture. I have to say I am SO excited for both Kendra and Kylee...I can't wait to meet their babies!
I'm so excited for them!!
Babies are the best. They are both going to have adorable ones.
Post a Comment