Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Fall Centerpiece


I was sure in the mood to do a little fall decorating. I love fall so
much and I am so glad it is here. I will keep this here until Thanks-
giving
, since I don't have any little kids around to do much Halloween.
Isn't it nice that we get two months of using a lot of the same fall
decorations. Then we are so happy to put it away and replace it with
Christmas Decorations. Yesterday I even made a big pot of beef stew,
and Todd asked me at dinner, if I made it because it was cloudy out-
side. I replied, "of course." It was just that kind of a day!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Your centerpiece is bee-u-tee-ful!!! I am loving fall too. I don't have any decorations up though. I actually gave all my Halloween stuff away.

ToOdLeS.

Linda said...

So beautiful! I LOVE this time of year too!

Super Coopers said...

I love your centerpiece! I have so many fall decorations but they are all stashed up in the attic where I can't get to them without help.That is my excuse for not decorating until Christmas this year.I'm sure getting lazy.