Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Learning early in life!


How many 3 year old kids do you know who can ride a bike without training wheels?
I had never known one until my grandson Nolan brought his bike along with him
to Grammy and Pa Pa's house to show us that he does just that! He isn't even 3 1/2 yet. A week before he told his Dad to take the training wheels off. Jeremiah was reluctant and knew he would be putting them right back on, however Nolan just got right on the bike and rode away! Elliah can't run after him fast enough to catch him. After watching him for a while, I got my bike out and rode down the street with him. He just looks to little to do this.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new header..awesome!
What a kid that Nolan is..he is an amazing boy, and I'll bet he loved riding with grammy!
Come say hi :D

Trent & Tara said...

oh I love your top photo, of you in the field...what a backround. Little Nolan is a hoot.

ShEiLa said...

Nolan has the natural ability...
my son Ted had that, but not at three.

ToOdLeS.

Rawson Family said...

Just wait until he starts doing wheelies. Mason was the same way.They are such boy's.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I chased him this morning! I told him if he doesn't "wait" for mommy, I'm going to put his bike away. He said, "I never do again, Mommy, I never do again."