Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fiesta


Kylee and Clinton were
down visiting with for the weekend.
Kylee and I went after Tamales for dinner,
to the Catholic churches fall fiesta,
and just had to watch the performers
of the Ballet Folklorica. The kids are
especially entertaining and I feel like
I was culturally uplifted.
I love the big colorful skirts and the
way they braid the ribbons throughout
their hair.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

We saw some stuff like that in Mexico, and I thought it was so fun too.

Emily said...

You should of hopped up on stage with your batons a twirlin'. That would've really made some memories! :)

Hope you're doing fantastic!

Trent & Tara said...

i bet that was better at the new church not crammed in the back of the old one. mmm tamales.

Sandy said...

Hi Michele, I enjoyed visiting your blog! Isn't is the best being a Grammy!! Going to visit your other blog.