Thursday, September 10, 2009

The whole family together

This is a rare occurance. Even for the past two weddings, (in 2009) we weren't able to have everyone together in the same place. I think I have a Christmas Card photo, yeah! It is so hard to get everyone in the picture, smiling, with kids looking forward and not trying to run off. Love to all of you and your families. Thanks for all COMING!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

Horray that we were all able to make it. This picture isn't the best but it works. Cause we are all in it. You are such wonderful parents.

ShEiLa said...

Excellent!!!

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

Where did the photo of you and Todd go??? I am glad I showed it to Tony yesterday. I love the one you replaced it with... how peaceful is that.

ToOdLeS.

Linda said...

What a great looking family! I am so proud of myself. I named every single person and I'm pretty darn sure I got everybody right!!! All that scrapbooking together paid off!

Vicki said...

Beautiful kids Michele! Gotta love it when you can get them all in one photo. It took many tries for us at fair time.

Emily said...

Whoooo Hoooo! Look at that!

My, my you've got a nice lookin' bunch o' kids!

Nice work you two.

Super Coopers said...

What a fabulous family you have! So wonderful that everyone was together. I know how hard that is to accomplish.

Court said...

Holy Moly that is one BIG family! and the funny thing is that this is small compared to what it will be in a few years!

Jason & Claire said...

Hey Michele, thanks for the sweet comments on facebook! I can't believe how big your family has gotten. You all look so happy together. Isn't that just the definition of success?!?

I usually use a photographer in Boulder City named Jessica Benson. She is AMAZING. She'll come to you or you can go out there. She has some great locations out there if you're willing to drive. All of my outside pictures are done by her. Her website is withoutaplace.blogspot.com

All of the inside pictures are just taken at good ol' Sears in the Meadows! Their manager is great. She has some unusual ideas that come out really neat.