Josh and Courtney Moved back to Heber,
Utah last week. They are excited to be in
their new house. This one is brand new and
never before lived in. This house was built to
look like the existing neighborhood, and came
complete with a big old willow tree and tire
swing. I was happy to go see it and spend a little
time with Cameron, Carys, and Afton. (bubba)
Check out the shoes on Bubba's feet
This has to be a dream come true for any kid!
Cameron's new bedroom. She is proud of her own space.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so glad that their little family looks right at home. I bet Court is happy to be near her sister but it will be harder on you having the girls so far away.
Thanks for showing the house... I was curious.
ToOdLeS.
ps. how is Dr.Todd handling the work load?
Those shoes are the cutest thing ever. Thank goodness you got a picture!
I love that house! I bet they are loving it too. The walls in Cam's room look so cool. Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment