I am so thankful for my daughters and the closeness I share with each one of them. I don't know what I would do without each one. They are all such good friends of mine. I appreciate each one of them for their different personalities and talents. What a blessing it has been for me to be the mother of these wonderful, faithful, splendid strong women. I can't believe they are all married and that they all found great spouses. I am also thankful for the closeness they share with one another!
Tara Askeroth Leavitt * Elliah Askeroth Terry * Kylee Askeroth Dowse * Kendra Askeroth Morris
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I totally agree...daughters are friends forever!
Lucky Mother you are. YOU have twice as many girls as I do.
Let's see...
I have six sisters. How many sisters do you have?
ToOdLeS.
There's something about mother's, too. : ) I love you.
Aww mom this is so sweet. Thanks for writing it. It made my day. We are great daughters because we try to be just like YOU. I love you.
Beautiful...
every. single. one. of. them.
I'm hoping I will have this with my daughters someday.
Post a Comment