Thursday, September 24, 2009
Healthy pancakes
Lately I have been trying to change recipes to make them healthier and still tasty without some of the guilt. I love fresh fruit in the morning more than anything. I also like raw rolled oats, uncooked with unpastureized local clover honey and fresh fruit. Sometimes I use rice milk, (if I have it) instead of 1% or non-fat milk on it, for breakfast. This particular morning, I thought of wholegrain/flaxseed pancakes, with just fresh fruit. They were very tasty and the flaxseed is so good for women's health and has plenty of Omega 3's in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
They look nummy...I love "Pioneer Pancakes" too, where you grind up the whole wheat..so light and delish!
They look especially yummy.
ToOdLeS.
ooh I will have to try these sometime. I didn't know all the benefits of flaxseed but now I do. Your amazing you know....
Post a Comment