Well the reception weekend is over.
we had a lovely reception. Lots of relatives and
family were here. We had a chicken enchilada dinner
before the reception, with about 25 people in our home.
Once again our wonderful neighbors Stace and Paula
Pulsipher helped us haul and set up the cultural hall for
a very pretty reception. The fresh flowers were gorgeous.
I am glad that Kylee wanted fresh. They arrived from costco right to our door, the day before and I cleared out the downstairs refrigerator for a mini floral shop. It is Monday now and they still look great. Grandma Leslie and Grandpa Ron were there as well as Aunt Paige and Steve, Uncle Jess and Larse. Clinton sang his beautiful song he wrote for Kylee again. And, well we had a great time and then we had a gift opening party
afterward back at the house.
On Saturday we had such a good time with family and friends coming and going.
We felt like it was such a wonderful relaxing day of visiting with the pressure gone
from all the wedding hub bub! UNTIL THIS NEXT THING HAPPENED!
(SEE THE POST ABOVE)


5 comments:
What a fun weekend (except for the small flood of course!) We wish we could have been there! We can't wait to be back in Vegas and closer to family!!!!
ps. the cake looks wonderful!
I'm so glad that the reception was great, Tiffany said it was alot of fun~ sorry about the other mess, thats just awful, glad it got taken care of. NOW, sit back and relax, next wedding shouldn't be for a while yet! :)
Just when everything seems perfect... ok if not perfect things are running smoothly... then something crazy happens.
I bet you all had a wonderful time... we were busy taking Yvette to catch her flight to Wash DC then onto Orlando... where she caught her Caribbean Cruise. I bet you and Todd could use a cruise. I have never been on a cruise... lucky girl of mine.
ToOdLeS.
ps.thanks for sharing a few photos.
oh sad about your flood. You guys just have bad luck. Hope all goes well with that. I love that top photo of Elliah & Breya. Elliah looks like a model. Wish I could have been there.
yeah! Beautiful Michele. Now what?
Post a Comment