Thursday, June 25, 2009

Announcement

just wanted to post something about our little Afton (bubba) and her surgery. It was Monday morning in Primary Childrens' hospital in Salt Lake City, and it went very well. She experienced some pain, that they managed through the night, and she was doing well enough for her to leave the hospital Tues. night, but to only go over to Heber at her other grandparents home. She will be coming home to St. George Thursday night and her whole family will be getting back together on Friday. We are so happy that she is recovering well.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Michele

YOU have been busy being a Grammy... huh? I asked Dr. Todd. I have seen alot of him and I am sure that he is getting tired of seeing me. [he would never say that]

I asked about Afton yesterday...
I should have called earlier in the week.

I am so glad that all went well.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that little bubba is going to finally be well, bless her little heart! Looks like you've been having fun with your grands..water and kids and summer, just go together don't they?! Have fun!

Linda said...

That is definitely good news! It is so hard when little people hurt! Hope they got everything fixed. (Maddie's worked perfectly and she's never had another problem...)