
I've decided to start a "my Favorite
things
" on my blog posts. But wanted to doit in parts. I have lots of favorites here in
Logandale, and a lot of different
categories of things I am very fond of .
I love my early morning bike rides. . .
I love my digital camera. . .
I love cloudy days in Southern Nevada. . .
I love the coolness of early morning in the summer,
so when I went out early in the morning on June
26, I soon returned for my camera, because the
sky was amazing. Along my bike ride I was able to
capture some other favorites. The sun rays were
coming through the clouds and it was awesome.
What better way to start a new day, than to see
this!
The old 'Rice' house on rice road is
just down the street from me
. Itlooked like a beautiful watercolor
painting.
I see this and all I
can do is giggle inside at the
wonderful glorious site.


4 comments:
WOW what a photographer. These are amazing. There is nothing that beats a sunrise or sunset. Ahh...I miss the Logandale ones.
Very beautiful Michele.
ToOdLeS.
Michele - these pictures are all so lovely! I love the early mornings when I actually kick myself out of bed and get outside to enjoy them.
Pretty! Or should I say, "Heavenly!" Ask Jacob about that one. You snap pics like a pro!
Post a Comment