longer than a weekend is proving
to be so much fun. We, however
are trying to keep them from getting
bored. Sunday night Pa Pa took the
girls down the street to see the Emus.
He even provided them with their own water bottles and was amazed at how much they did not drink. On their way back Pa Pa thought they
might have fun playing in the sprinklers. Turns
out that kids don't care what they are wearing when an adult tells them to jump right in. Grammy had to get some pictures of this.
We visited the local library and checked
out books and DVDs. We went to the store, went to a wedding reception, church, and set up a water fun
front yard for the girls. They had so much fun in the smallest of pools, and the sprinklers once again, that they were out there for a good hour and half and had as much fun as if they went to a big pool. Grammy made sure that they were plastered with sunscreen and even had Cameron wearing a T-shirt (she already had a sunburn on her back).
I will miss them a lot when they go back home, but I know that their Mom and Dad miss them greatly.


4 comments:
I knew those girls would have fun.
Can you imagine how quiet it will be when they leave? I am sure you will miss them in silence.
Very cute grand-girls Michele.
ToOdLeS.
You guys are such fun grandparents. I'm sure the girls have been having such a fun time at your house. The hose seems to be a popular toy for your grandkids!
Ha! looks like they had a lot of fun with you guys. Thanks a ton for taking them for that week...it helped us so much to be able to totally focus on Bubba. I love you guys!
Those girls are as cute as they come. And you are a fabulous Granny!
Post a Comment