Monday, June 29, 2009

Kylee's wedding day



The beautiful Bride
and Groom. they are
so in love!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL these pictures, Kylee is the most beautiful bride! I love the color in the photo's, so nice. I'm so happy for her, Tiff says he's a really great guy. (I've been going to say that your header picture here on top og the blog..reminds me of "the ladies of the view", real cute)

ShEiLa said...

Kylee is stunning!
A gorgeous bride.

I love looking at wedding photos. YOU have a priceless precious family... much happiness to ALL of you.

ToOdLeS.

LaRae said...

Michele - I love all the pictures from the wedding. Your family is so beautiful! The colors turned out great & I love the grandkids in their outfits. Kylee, of course, looks stunning.

seegfam said...

I love all the pictures - your family is so beautiful - I can't believe how they are all grown. (I guess that had to happen, if I have four of my own now?!) Kylee looks beautiful and very happy!

Seegmiller Six said...

That last comment was me Becca - I forgot to change my profile. :)

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

All of the pics and stories are fabulous! What a beautiful family you have! I wish I would have known about Afton, I would have stopped by there- I work at the UofU hospital, right next door! Hope all is well! I miss you and love you tons! I am so glad that life is treating you wonderful!

Emily said...

Wow. What a beautiful lady that baby girl of yours is!

Looks so much like her Mama!

Unknown said...

I want a copy of the picture of you and Todd that is at the top of your blog.