
This one done by her Daddy, he has one one of those big cameras.
We have a new addition to the family. Her name is Sailor Anne and she was born on Friday, April 9th at 2:00 a.m. after a long labor. Her parents are Kendra and Sterling Morris. I got to watch her be born and was that ever a special experience. She weighed 8 lbs. 2 0z. and was 20 inches long. Today we took her to the Dr. and she only weighed 7 lbs 3 oz. so the Dr. said she needs to eat more often. She also is jaundice and has to be on the bili lights. Poor little girl, that is not that much fun for her, in these first few little issues will take care of themselves, and since she is so cute, that makes up for any of it. WE LOVE Sailor Anne.

9 comments:
Oh MY...She is a BEAUTY!!
Congrats to Grammy and the Askeroth Gang!
You guys are the BEST!!
Yea...she's here! And she is so very cute! To me, she looks like Kendra but who knows...sending them every happiness! :D
Man, she is a little doll. What a cutie. And I love her name. (Although I keep thinking of her as "Saylor." Gotta get that spelling right in my mind!)
What a beautiful baby! Congrats!
awwww so cute...i want to meet this little girl. She looks like Kendra to me. Get better soon Sailor.
Oh she is just too precious. She is such a pretty baby! I can't wait to meet her. I hope the jaundice stuff goes away soon. We love you Sailor! :)
Yay Kendra and Sterling!!!! She is so cute! I cant get over those cheeks! They are so kissable! I am glad that she was able to get that little sweet one out! What a ride! Congrats on your newest addition!
Congrats she is so cute! I think she looks like her mommy!
Michele,
so very sweet.
I will forgive you for not calling me. I was curious if she made it safely. But still in B.ville in the computerless apartment with Ted.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment