Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Hours






Here is some very cool photography of Sailor's first few hours from her own Daddy.

6 comments:

Dea said...

those are so cool

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Contrats to mom, dad, and grandparents.

3Ms +1N said...

Hi Sailor! Go Kendra!!!! Congrats on another baby in the family Aunt Michelle :)

Bowler Family said...

Oh she a doll!
I wanted to tell you, Todd spoke in our ward today and he gave the BEST talk!! I got so much out of it. He is an excellent speaker.

Good luck with the rest of your grand babies!

ShEiLa said...

Sailor looks just precious Michele.

Congrats again Grammy.

ToOdLeS.

Emily said...

I love the pictures of your sweet new grandbaby! I love the new changes in our ward! I love that I know you!

Have a splendid day!

PS. The alfalfa is bundled in the field...just FYI. ;)